Fine Not Fine CIC is an organisation born out of a concern for young people’s mental health, particularly focused in our home area of West Suffolk.
We started out with the simple aim of raising awareness, in the hope that we could help prompt action. As we develop, we want to create this action too.
Statement of intent
- we are all vulnerable to poor mental health;
- we need to learn to spot the signs and seek help;
- even people as clever, gifted and talented as Sasha can be affected.
Our job, your job
Work with us to make a difference for our young people’s sake. We are taking action to:
- Educate everyone in our community to be able to recognise the early signs of failing mental health
- Empower young people to act by telling parents, teachers and carers when they see the signs of failing mental health in their peers
- Campaign for the provision of health professional in schools and colleges to support teachers, parents and pupils by providing early intervention before poor mental health conditions become serious